What We Offer
|We offer a number of services: |
- Advisory services related to creating or selecting and implementing improved processes for managing and developing new knowledge (e.g., engineered systems).
- Implementation, adoption, deployment, transition, technology transfer, and putting best practices into actual practice. In a word, we help organizations do what they want to do.
- Objective assessments. We teach your in-house staff how to appraise its current state with respect to models, such as the SEI CMMI.
- As the out-source for selected areas. We perform services as your resource for engineering management, project office, program management, and systems/software architecture, for example.
- Establishing and sustaining an Engineering Process Group (EPG), the focal point for process improvement. This includes establishing and staffing the management oversight, the Group itself, and the technical working groups assigned to work on specific process areas.
- Training focused on helping our clients become self-sufficient. We specialize in training related to creating strategy and then executing it (Balanced Scorecard, for example), and regarding most of the key technical and management areas of knowledge creation, as well as how to implement the improvements.